Main Purpose of the role:
Ensuring a smooth and efficient operation in resort, providing a comprehensive resort representative service to guests, providing a high quality of service and ensuring customer satisfaction at all times. To exceed expectations and to ensure an excellent holiday experience for all clients. To complete paperwork and administration tasks thoroughly and efficiently. To manage and guide the chalet staff through a successful season, ensuring team cohesion with careful management of the chalets and staff. To work alongside the company directors in helping to deliver the product to all guests.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsibility for all aspects of resort operations, working with both hotel and chalet guests.
* Driving guests to and from airports when and where required, helping with luggage and helping them around resort when required.
* Assisting guests with luggage upon arrival and departure.
* Upkeep and cleanliness of company vehicles.
* Organisation of ski school, ski hire and lift passes and other services required by guests, ensuring they are all coordinated effectively in liaison with local suppliers.
* Pre-empt and follow up problems, queries or requests from guests, offering assistance and support to guests in problem situations.
* Communicate arrivals and departure info to all concerned parties.
* Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of the resort and of the hotels and chalets in your resort.
* Demonstrate vigilance on health and safety issues, and take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of the guests.
* Complete financial and non-financial paperwork accurately, legibly and on time.
* Ensure the safe handling of all monies taken on behalf of the company
* Provide a competent ski orientation service if applicable to your resort.
* Ensure that the full service is delivered at all times.
* Work as a team (where applicable in your resort) showing a strong team spirit and leadership
* Reporting to and working alongside the company director to carry out any other duties as required.
* Management of the staff, ensuring teamwork and cohesion along with efficient and cost effective chalets
Minimum age of 25 years
UK or EU passport
NI number and bank account
Relevant qualifications and/or professional experience
Full clean driving license
Conversational German / French (not essential)
Competent skier with ability to lead a group