MORZINE, LA ROSIERE, LES ARCS, LA PLAGNE
As a Resort Manager, we want you to take ownership of your resort and run it as your own. You will need to be an experienced manager who can remain calm under pressure and have the ability to lead and motivate the team. We want you to not only meet but exceed our guests’ expectations and ensure they have the best holiday ever whilst ensuring that your team is organised, efficient, motivated and maintaining the standards set in training. You will effectively manage the day to day running of the resort delivering the highest standard of customer service whilst maintaining and developing good relations with all new and existing suppliers and chalet owners. A very challenging but rewarding position!
- Previous Resort Management or management experience
- Proven man management experience, leadership, motivation and coaching skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation with the ability to work unsupervised
- Must have reasonable level of spoken and written French
- Must have a maximum of 3 valid (active) penalty points on your driving license. You must be a confident driver.
- Ideally have minimum of 2 consecutive years professional driving experience (can be 2 winter and 2 summer seasons)
We expect our team to ‘go the extra mile’ and have a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude and we believe in empowering you to take ownership of your resort. That’s a lot of trust! We expect you to hard work to ensure our high standards are met and maintained, being Ambassadors for the company and ensuring that our guests have an amazing holiday.
Are you…Outgoing? Approachable? Confident? Resourceful? Dynamic? Efficient? Quick? Professional? Friendly? Proactive? Happy?
We are at the forefront of complying with French working regulations and offer you a fantastic deal in return for your hard work. In fact seasonnaire life has never been so good, so come and be part of the team!
In line with French working regulations, we are offering on a French contract:
- A 39 hour working week = an unprecedented amount of free/ski time!
- 2 days off per week (which may be 1 full day and 2 half days)
- Holiday pay (approx. 10% of gross pay)
We also offer:
- A generous contribution towards return travel costs on successful completion of the season on the date desired by the company. Airport transfers are provided free of charge. This is subject to the satisfactory return of guest and staff accommodation and vehicles for drivers, ski tech’s and maintenance at the end of season.
- Good quality accommodation (own apartment)
- Season Lift Pass & use of company ski/board equipment
- Food and uniform
- Medical Insurance for UK nationals or Carte Neige for Eu (non UK) nationals
- Linen, towels and self-service laundry, WIFI
You must have (and be able to prove you have) the following:
- EU passport OR be already in possession of a French Working Visa
- EU Social Security number OR UK National Insurance number which has been valid for at least 12 months prior to employment OR French Working Visa for full term of employment
- EU/UK based Bank Account
- EU/UK permanent registered address or addresses for at least 12 months prior to employment
- Level 2 Food Hygiene course completed within the last 5 years (an interview and offer of employment may be granted prior to completion of this course but subject to completion of the course if you have not already completed it)
Resort managers (in addition to the above) must be:
- 23 years of age or older (for Insurance reasons)
- Have a proven minimum of 2 consecutive years professional driving experience (can be 2 winter and 2 summer seasons)
- Have a maximum of 3 valid (active) penalty points on driving license
- Must be a confident driver
- Have an EU Licence OR UK Licence or UK/EU issued International Driving Permit (IDP)
All offers of employment are also subject to our ability to employ you in France and two satisfactory work references.
Please email a clear and concise CV along with a Cover letter or email highlighting why you think you are the best candidate for the job, as well as a recent photo and your Date of Birth.