Chalets and Apartments Ltd
Job Description: Resort Rep & Admin/Sales Assistant (Seasonal Temporary Full Time)
Chalet and Apartments Ltd is a growing property rental company specialising in self-catered ski accommodation within the world famous Three Valleys ski area in the French Alps.
We continue to enjoy strong year-on-year growth and currently rent over 170 ski properties across the Three Valleys.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to work in an expanding and dynamic property rental company.
As a Resort Rep with Chalet and Apartment Rentals you will be based in our Meribel resort office during the winter season, alongside our sales team and will report to our Resort Manager.
After a successful winter season the right candidate may be offered permanent position in our UK office with the potential to develop into a management position.
As a Resort Rep you will essentially be the face of the company, there to ensure each of our guests have the best holiday experience possible. You will look after the guests from the moment they book their accommodation until they leave resort.
· Building and maintaining key relationships with our in-resort partners eg Ski rental companies and ski schools.
· Visiting properties and updating relevant documentation e.g. Property Information Sheets.
· Advising guests on holiday extras such as ski hire, lift passes, airport transfers, and catering.
· Liaising with key stakeholders e.g. property owners, cleaning services and property maintenance providers to ensure each property is ready for new guests.
· Updating social media promotions on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
· Managing lift pass bookings and payments as well as distributing pre-booked lift passes
· Handling guest issues and complaints
· Meeting and greeting guests as they arrive in resort
As a member of a small dynamic team, you need to be flexible and assist with other areas of the business.
Competitive salary plus uncapped commission as well as:
· Self-Catered accommodation
· Ski/ snowboard equipment rental
· Full season lift pass
· Travel to and from resort
· Insurance cover
· Minimum educational requirement: A-Level plus two years relevant experience or business-related degree 2.2 or above
· Clean driving licence
· High level of written and spoken English
· Desire to spend year abroad
· Outstanding communication skills
· Excellent organising and prioritising skills
· Proactive, flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
· Experience in customer service and sales
· Experience working in a ski resort
· French Language skills
· Passion for winter sports