Val d’Isere & Meribel
We are looking for the following key personal qualities and attributes:
• Interest in nutrition, healthy and organic foods
• Environmental awareness and importance of recycling and waste control etc
• Highly professional
• Positive and flexible attitude… extremely enthusiastic and bubbly
• Proactive, work well under pressure with great attention to detail
• Team player is essential
• Well presented at all times
• Good intuition and lateral thinking
• Development/contribution to the arctic experience
• Active and interested in personal wellness and sport.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Previous cafe/restaurant experience at chef level
• Conversational French is desired
• Ski resort-season knowledge/experience is desirable
• Ability to learn quickly
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Proactive and works well under pressure with great detail.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
A competitive salary, plus the opportunity to work in an exciting and expanding company that cares.