Ski Sales Account Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Salary: Competitive basic with excellent OTE (depending on experience)
Location: Brighton (with overseas visit to Verbier and Val d'Isere for training purposes)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Verbier’s leading catered chalet operator. Having been established since 2001, they specialise in providing their guests with a luxurious catering experience in a truly stunning location. They also operate a selection of catered chalets in Val d'Isere, in collaboration with their sister company.
As a small, specialist Travel Company, you will be exposed to all elements of the business but your main responsibility will be to manage all customer leads and be accountable for all sales and KPIs. The key responsibilities are as follows;
- Predominately a telephone role, but ensuring that all forms of contact such as phone, email, LiveChat, and social media channels are handled quickly and with a friendly ‘can-do’ attitude, whilst achieving and exceeding sales performance targets
- Listening to our customers, providing expert advice and suggestions to help them book their dream getaway
- Working hard to make sure you are constantly improving and enhancing the overall customer experience
- Agency liaison, ensuring that they too are conveying the key USPs to prospective guests
- Make customer service calls on your returning customers to build a future repeat booking pipeline.
- Ensuring you understand our holidays, sharing your own stories and using your initiative to ooze expertise and encourage customers to book with us
Skills and Experience
We are seeking a talented sales professional, involving some business development manager duties (BDM), with proven track record and determination to grow our business and maximise relationship value within our existing customer base. Exceptional candidates will have a fast-track option into management, as the company seeks to quickly grow to meet demand. The ideal candidate will have/ be the following;
- Experienced in new business sales development & account management, responding well to a results driven framework, with a strong sense of ownership for your work.
- Self-motivated and show a consistent performance in optimising conversion rates, from all enquiries
- A good telephone manner, strong lead generation and prioritisation skills, a pro-active approach, building empathy without effort, and strong ability to close.
- Structured in your thinking, hard-working, highly motivated and equally talented within a team environment or when operating independently.
- A proven independent professional attitude to managing your own time, nurturing a realistic sales pipeline and demonstrating accountability for your activities and the outcomes.
- Quick learning to understand the precise needs of our guests and the ability to effectively match the benefits of our product offerings through clear and effective communication.
- Literate in Microsoft Office and CRM software (Preferably SalesForce). Website content management system and online booking system experience would be advantageous
- A personal or commercial background in skiing or snowboarding and/or travel sector is mandatory. Knowledge of Verbier and/or Val d'Isere will also be advantageous.