3 months ago
Are you passionate about ski? Our client, a leading global luxury travel company is seeking an experienced ski specialist consultant who can hit the ground running. If you are an experienced skier and have extensive experience of selling short and long-haul luxury ski holidays then we want to hear from you.
You will be speaking and enthusing about travel all over the globe and in particular make use of your specialist ski knowledge to secure the best possible option for our members at all times.
* To maximise sales and revenue in line with business targets
* Provide a high level of customer service
* Expand the client base
* Assist with website development and optimisation
* To respond quickly, accurately and effectively to sales enquiries.
* To be responsible for delivering high levels of customer service in line with objectives.
* Responsible for ensuring integrity when collecting client data and adhere to company protocols with regard to data entry.
* Maintain and increase a comprehensive and extensive knowledge of ski resorts in Europe, North America and Worldwide.
* Maintain and increase extensive knowledge of ski operators, products and programs.
* Deliver exemplary after sales service in line with agreed timescales and strategies.
* People who are experienced in handling senior executives, VIP's, suppliers, clients with in-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth individuals
* Clear communicators who can establish a rapport with our members to anticipate their needs and find solutions for their requests
The successful applicant should meet the following requirements:
*Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
*Candidate must possess at least a degree in any field
*Experienced in using an AMADEUS GDS system
*Considerable experience in booking flights, hotels and other travel reservations - must be confident at issuing tickets, making changes and amendments
*Concierge, customer service or call centre experience will be preferred
*Able to work shift hours including weekends
*Excellent knowledge of ski holidays and worldwide ski resorts
The successful candidate can expect a competitive starting salary of 23-27k basic depending on experience plus attractive bonuses, as well as the opportunity to work for a very successful, exciting and forward-thinking global travel company with offices all over the world.
To apply for this position please send your CV or click 'Apply
7 days ago
only 1 day until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close