about 1 year ago
At Tallington Lakes we are currently looking for Ski Instructors to join us for the forthcoming 2016/17 winter season. You will be responsible for the delivery of all Slope activity sessions to our client groups in a safe, enjoyable and professional manner. A Tallington Ski Instructor will be a person of energy, enthusiasm and efficiency. Excellent communication skills are essential as are the qualities and attributes associated with effective leadership. To be highly motivated, presented well according to company standards and have a focus on delivering excellent results throughout the activities. Using high levels of enthusiasm and instructing skills, our instructing team will provide customers with an unforgettable experience that exceeds all expectations. Limited accommodation may be available for the right candidate.
• Relevant First Aid qualification
• Enjoys working with children and adults
• Excellent customer service
• Motivational and inspiring, willingness to support new to instructors.
• High levels of enthusiasm and energy
• The ability to work within a team
• Satisfactory receipt of criminal records check
• BASI Level 1 ski or snowboard (or equivalent)