8 months ago
Halsbury Travel Group are the fastest growing group school tour operator in the UK, led by the same family that established the brand over 30 years ago and boasting a diverse product portfolio!
With a turnover of £15m and a 20% year on year compound growth this exciting opportunity to join the Halsbury Ski team has arisen.
You will be a fundamental part of the Halsbury Ski Operations team, and the main features of the role will be as follows:
* To liaise with group leaders via e-mails or phone calls, arranging itineraries and answering queries.
* To contact the group leaders to collect all necessary information concerning their group.
* To research new ski resorts, make contact with suppliers and find activities suitable for groups.
* To make all of the reservations in resorts and request payments.
* To liaise with all staff involved in the ski department.
* To train Ski representative in advance of ski trips.
* To be the main point of contacts during office hours and occasionally out-of-office hours when ski groups are in resorts.
*You must be fluent in German
*Excellent customer service skills
*Highly organised and attention to detail
*Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
*Excellent written English and verbal communication skills
*Ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually
*Ability to prioritise work and to multi-task
*Good knowledge of Word and Excel
*Knowledge of MS office including Outlook and PowerPoint
*Knowledge and a passion for Ski