Flexiski have been selling tailor-made ski holidays for over 30 years. We’re flexible to our core, getting clients to the mountains in the quickest, easiest and most convenient way possible, all whilst delivering an impeccable experience.
We’re trusted adventurers who are as fanatical for the mountain as our customers are. We think off piste using our team’s experience to orchestrate exceptional, bespoke ski trips. We do this whilst being honest and open, sharing some of our favourite moments on the mountains in order to build trust and a lifetime of recommendations from our clients.
The overseas team in our chalets play one of the most important roles in ensuring our clients have a ski holiday to remember. If that sounds like something you want to be part of for winter 2018/19, get in touch.
What you will be doing:
· Be the guests main point of contact during their holiday
· Make the pre-departure calls to clients before they arrive to discuss their booking; make sure it is all correct, ask if they have any dietary requirements, restaurant requests etc.
· Maintain close checks of the client information to minimise mistakes caused by clerical errors that can adversely affect returns
· Seek to always anticipate client requirements before they ask, aiming to deliver a perfectly seamless experience for the clients that appears effortless
· Ensure your presentation is immaculate and behaviour professional whilst with the clients or representing the company
· Report any client complaints to your manager and aim to immediately resolve all such matters
· Act as part of the chalet team at all times, ready to help out in any area as required
· Will be at the chalet when guests arrive to greet them and show them to their rooms, the ski hire shop, lift pass office, places of interest in the area.
· Generate in resort income from equipment sales, encouraging clients to utilise our preferred suppliers
· Ensure accurate & timely completion of all financial and non-financial resort paperwork
· You will create and publish interesting and engaging content on Twitter and Instagram in order to promote the Flexiski experience, our product and service. As well as liaising with the marketing team to share photos from resort on a regular basis.
· Develop and nurture strong working relationships with all suppliers as well as other areas of the wider business
· Make the pre-departure calls to clients each week once fully informed on all aspects of the booking
· During the season you may be required to work varied shifts in order to ensure that our property is running efficiently at all times. Property operational times may vary depending on arrivals, departures and special events
What type of person are we looking for:
· Confident and experienced skier on all terrains in any conditions
· Experience working in the hospitality industry
· Knowledge of ski holidays and the expectations of guests
· Outstanding time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
· Enthusiastic, lively, sociable and friendly disposition
· Ability to remain calm, patient, diplomatic and tactful under pressure
· Excellent verbal and written English
· Excellent telephone manner
· Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office, and comfortable using web based applications
What we offer:
• Competitive salary paid monthly into a UK bank account
• All meals provided whilst on duty
• Travel to and from resort from a UK airport
• Travel Insurance
• Pre-season training
• Free Equipment hire
• Opportunity for progression, and all year round working opportunities across the wider Travelopia business