This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated, confident and customer focused individual who is passionate about winter sports and creative thinking, and able to communicate with our customers to a very high level.
Andorra Resorts is a specialist company servicing independent holiday makers travelling to Andorra, providing up to date resort information and booking services. You will be working as part of a small team of four in Andorra but will be the sole advisor in your resort, therefore the ability to work on your own initiative and with minimal supervision is essential.
Due to the varied nature of this role and the responsibility of working as sole advisor, the position would be well suited to somebody with previous experience as a ski representative who is looking to gain a more rounded knowledge in a diverse role.
- Create daily varied, engaging social media content that is relevant to the various channels we use, and following the company guidelines.
- Film and edit videos, with consistent quality, and content to be uploaded to our social media channels as well as our websites.
- Write twice-weekly, accurate and interesting snow reports to update customers on the current conditions in resort.
- Respond to all email communication within the company agreed deadlines, providing full, accurate and useful information, at all times, along with converting enquiries into bookings is extremely key to this role. There are large amounts of emails, especially in high season, so responses need to be efficient but always maintain the same quality of information.
- Provide a professional and efficient customer service in resort if needed; ensuring customers are met with the products they have booked to agreed timescales. This will include dealing with and resolving any complaints that may arise, and escalating if necessary.
- Maintain the information on the series of resort websites with regular updates of key details such as the snow data, news, photos and the forum, to agreed levels.
- Develop an expert knowledge of the local area, both in resort and on the mountain, as well as getting to know suppliers.
- Manage time effectively while in resort to ensure all tasks are completed by their deadlines, being prepared for any unforeseen circumstances (i.e fresh snow).
- Schedule week accordingly so that all ski areas and resorts receive equal attention.
- Manage effective relationships with all suppliers and stakeholders in each resort, and attend meetings as directed which would be beneficial to these relationships.
- Complete any reports on resort operations as requested.
- Identify marketing opportunities and work with your line manager to act upon them.
- Identify opportunities to develop the business and work with your line manager to implement ideas.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT and communication skills (including social media)
- Sales experience with the ability to clearly explain products and packages to customers
- Confident in dealing with challenging situations and long hours when they arise
- Able to work on own initiative
- Must work in a professional and confident manner
- A flexible, energetic approach and happy to get stuck in with a variety of tasks
- Friendly and outgoing with the ability to forge excellent relationships
- Honest and trustworthy
- Literate and numerate
- Written English to a professional standard
- Ability to converse in Spanish would be highly advantageous
Andorra Resorts provide an excellent remuneration package including a competitive monthly salary, accommodation, travel to and from resort, winter sports travel insurance, lift pass for your resort area, use of rental skis or snowboard, and one week of group ski or snowboard school if required.
Applicants without a C.V. and covering letter will not be considered.
Closing date: Monday 4th September