This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a career within the ski industry with a really fun and social team based in SW London.
The company has been selling ski holidays for over 80 years and the current team includes a number of long service staff so the successful candidate will have a passion for the ski industry.
This list includes (but is not limited to) some of specific tasks you will be required to do.
Sales & Administration
• Answering calls and emails from prospective and existing clients, making and confirming reservations, taking payments, adding extras, booking travel etc.
• Being the face/voice of the company on the telephone and email providing and researching information to ensure that accurate information given out
• Running daily accommodation booking reports and weekly accommodation arrival reports and ensuring all bookings are confirmed correctly
• Stopping, opening and amending the sales to ensure accommodation is correctly available to be booked online and by the sales team
• Uploading special offers onto the reservations system and to the website
• Actively selling additional extras to clients, correctly adding them to the system and invoicing
• Booking and running weekly reports for taxi transfers, ski hire, ski passes and ski school.
Other General Duties
• Dealing with client complaints and issues which may arise throughout the season
• Assisting with ticketing client’s holidays
• Completing client’s holiday information on their destination
• Helping the accounts department investigate incorrect costs
• Correcting any mistakes made in the booking process
• Sending out post and assisting with mailings