Globally considered as the leading luxury ski chalet agency in the industry, offering an exceptional level of service to find the perfect ski chalet holidays for their clients. They are looking for someone to join their hard-working, knowledgeable, expert ski holiday sales team.
Seeking a confident, enthusiastic sales person, with a proven track record in sales environments, a strong work ethic and a love of skiing. Someone who is personable but professional, who has either worked seasons or has industry or ski holiday experience, and who is creative and pro-active.
The job role entails, but is not limited to, the following:
- Luxury Ski Chalet Agent: Handling sales enquiries via email and telephone from clients seeking luxury ski holidays, with a view to confirming a luxury chalet holiday rental and providing ongoing client management and retention
- Maintaining good relationships with chalet owners and operators and keeping up to speed with all property developments and changes to the company website portfolios
- Attend 'familiarisation’ work trips, to help you further understand the individual resorts, suppliers & properties we feature
- Updates and maintenance of our websites; managing content, updating prices, ensuring accuracy
- Creative writing: regular blog posts across all websites. Producing exciting, unique and interesting reading material to increase website traffic and enhance company brands
- MUST be a skier or snowboarder
- Ideal candidates will have previous experience in a comparable role
- Exceptional and proven customer service skills
- Sales experience - a successful track record in a sales environment
- Experience of working towards sales targets and KPI’s
- Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel proficiency
- Excellent command of the English language and creative writing abilities
- Foreign language skills would be an advantage (Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Arabic)
- Excellent telephone manner and confidence in making outbound and taking inbound calls
- Relevant experience, a love and passion for skiing, high end luxury and winter travel
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable, punctual and a team player
- Proactive, highly motivated and ready to hit the ground running
Full-time, 09.00-18.00 Monday to Friday. Occasional weekend and Bank Holidays are required to be worked throughout the busy bookings period on an ad hoc basis.
£19,000 to £23,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus generous reward scheme to take OTE up to £30,000.
Approximately two weeks of business related travel per year. Additional sales incentives throughout the season.