2 months ago
Sous Chef – Skizeen – Winter 2017.18
Skizeen is a dynamic company offering a luxury service to our guests in Morzine. We offer a generous package to our team; and in return we expect dedication, hard work, and commitment.
As Sous Chef you will be required to assist the Head Chef in producing a 4 course menu and cheeseboard 6 nights a week, as well as breakfast and afternoon tea. This job would suit a confident chef looking to further their skills in a creative environment or cook who enjoys working as part of a team and would like to;
• Assist the head Chef in the preparation and serving of 5 course evening meals 6 nights per week.
• Ensure afternoon tea is prepared and presented to chalet guests for 16:00pm each day.
• Under the supervision of the head chef cater to both special occasions and specific dietary
• requirements of guests.
• Support the training of the Kitchen Porter, in order to assist both the Head Chef and yourself.
• Assist the Head Chef with weekly shopping and orders.
• Prepare and assist in the service of children’s meals when required.
• Prepare and assist in the service of breakfast alongside the Head Chef each day.
• Report in an organised fashion to the Head Chef with regards to ensuring the chalet is well stocked at all times.
Benefits of Working for Skizeen
• Accommodation in the Morzine/Montriond area (Your own double room)
• Full Area PDS liftpass for the season.
• Ski/Board hire for the season.
• Meals whilst on duty.
• Comprehensive Insurance.
• Transport to and from IRE/UK at the beginning and end of your contract
• The opportunity to develop your craft in a creative and demanding environment
• Competitive resort wage in addition to a contract completion bonus.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close