about 1 year ago
STORE MANAGER - OUTDOOR CLOTHING - MILTON KEYNES
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Store Manager for a Outdoor & Ski clothing retail store in the Xscape Centre - Milton Keynes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business at a very exciting time. This retailer has stores in key locations in the UK and has a reputation for exceptional service and great products.
The Store Manager is responsible for:
- To profitably develop the full sales potential of the branch, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
- Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the branch team.
- Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
- Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
- Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
- Cost control.
- Branch security, maintenance, housekeeping and appearance.
- Staff standards of dress and presentation.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated, hands-on retail Manager with previous exposure to working in a customer focused retail environment. You will also have strong experience working within fashion retail.
The starting salary will be up to 20,000 basic + 3500 bonus depending on your experience and this will be reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply for this Store Manager position send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close