A Rare Opportunity to Join the Sunshine World Team This Summer and/ or Winter
Positions available from June to September and from December to March
We are looking for friendly, hard working, fun loving, enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious people to join our Chalet Team helping with all aspects of the daily management and running of our popular ski and snowboard mountain Chalet.
Successful applicants will be required to fulfil the following tasks:
- General cleaning in the chalet, including changing and cleaning bedsheets and linen, floors, bathrooms and kitchens.
- Helping make breakfasts.
- Helping with greeting guests at check in and making them feel welcome and understanding the house rules.
- Helping with general customer service- being friendly, helpful, polite and active in problem solving and solution resolution.
Benefits of the Role Include:
- You will be part of a friendly, motivated, fun loving team of passionate people.
- You will benefit from comfortable, shared, included accommodation with no utility bills to pay.
- A competitive salary which comfortably covers local living costs- food and reasonable leisure.
- One day per week of skiing or snowboarding with the Sunshine World Pro Team of Ski and Snowboard Instructors including lift pass, return slope transfers, equipment and lessons (in winter).
- Return flights and airport transfers.
-Valuable experience with a professional, established, well respected winter holiday Company.
Apply now- we're looking forward to hearing from you :) This is your fast track to the mountains this summer and/ or winter.