- Active account management
- Campaign coordination – plan, execute and manage hiring campaigns for clients
- Management and assessment of applications against job requirements
- Search and match candidates to job advertisements through active sourcing
- Attend client meetings with Sales team members to understand client requirements and demonstrate the service
- Continually promote eFinancialCareers principles to build strong and long-term relationships with internal and external clients
- Provide a professional and comprehensive service facilitating the entire job search process
- Ensure positive ROI for your clients
- Build long term relationships with internal and external clients to ensure renewal and confidence with the service
- Engage with decision makers to constantly gather and act upon feedback
- Provide insight, innovation and direction for the function in order to grow the business
- While this is a detailed list of responsibilities you may be called upon for additional duties as and when the business requires.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience, ideally in the financial recruitment industry gained in an agency or in-house
- Fluency in French (German is also useful)
- High degree of proficiency in database and professional network utilisation
- Knowledge of Boolean searches
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients and team members at all levels
- Experience of working with CRM databases e.g. Salesforce.com
- Experience working for an online company would be highly beneficial
- Financial Markets industry knowledge is highly desired
- Recruitment industry knowledge
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to a dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritise
- A strong team player
- Outgoing personality; well presented and comfortable training and conversing with large and small groups
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence
- Computer literate with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and CRM systems
- An understanding of online systems, SaaS products and websites
- An understanding of and willingness to keep up to date with market trends both within Financial Services, Recruitment, Customer Relationship Management and competition.
- Innovative, forward thinking approach to client success, keen to add value to the organisation
Material and Equipment Directly Used
Requires the use of office equipment, including desktop or laptop computer with docking station, monitor, keyboard and mouse, fax, copier, and telephone.
Working Environment/Physical Activities
Office environment; some travel may be required. Travel requires the ability to transport a laptop and peripherals and handheld device.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job as of the date this job description was prepared. Management reserves the right to modify this job in order to meet business needs.