We are looking for a mature, experienced transfer drivers to be based in France for the winter 2019/2020 season. This role is based in the Three Valleys or Tarantaise.
Successful applicants will have:
· An EU passport; and
· Held a full driver’s licence for at least 3 years and have one of the following:
o D1 /CPC professional driving qualification (not grandfather rights); or
o 2 years/seasons plus verifiable driving experience as part of previous employment.
· Confident, reliable and calm
· Well presented and professional
· A very good time keeper with initiative
· Great communication skills
· Customer focused
· Flexible and adaptable
You will be responsible for transferring guests in a safe and timely manner from the airport ( usually Geneva) to ski resorts in the French Alps. In addition you will:
· Ensure your van is clean and tidy at all times
· Be responsible for reporting any damage to your van immediately and/or any maintenance requirements and refuelling your vehicle.
· Ensure you know your schedule and your pick/up drop off locations
· Provide a friendly, professional and customer focused transfer service to all guests at all times
· Full time or part time position available – ideally 3 days per week. Please be aware this is an average – in busy/ peak weeks you may do more hours and in quieter weeks, fewer hours. You will always be working on Saturdays and Sundays.
· We offer a competitive hourly rate on a French contract.
· You will need to have your own accommodation
· Start date is mid December through to the end of March.
· You may need to pass a medical which we can arrange for you in France at the beginning of the season.
· We will provide training on arrival in resort to ensure you are familiar with the airport routes, key client locations in resort etc