We are looking for a couple to manage our two luxury beachfront villas in Sete, Languedoc. Amazon Creek are looking for the ultimate team to provide and manage catering, cleaning, water sports program and concierge for our guests.
Amazon Creek are a small company who offer luxury holidays to our clients. With two beachfront villas in Sete, three luxury chalets in Chamonix, a hillside villa in Corsica and two luxury sailing yachts, our clients expect the best! We provide everything from the booking process to in resort concierge.
Between you, you will provide a catering service when requested. (The villas are rented on a self-catered basis, only some bookings request our chef service, some a few days per week, some for a full week). A high standard of cleaning, a mid-week linen change in each villa, daily concierge service. You will need to manage and oversee the team to provide the best service to our guests. (The team is supported with either a host, or a water sports host).
- Manage the opening and deep clean of both villas at the start and end of the season
- Complete all paperwork efficiently and accurately including weekly accounts and client in-resort invoices
- Maintain the gardens and pools of both villas
- Manage any maintenance of the villas, staff accommodation, speed boat, vehicles, and moped
- Co-ordinate with any workmen or suppliers who need to access the villa (i.e air-con service, pool company, etc)
- Manage daily clean and mid-week linen change in each villa
- Provide daily program for our guests offering our water sports program of 4 x 2 hr sessions per villa - we have a speed boat, stand up paddle boards, kayaks, and bikes for clients to use. With the speed boat you would be required to teach wake boarding, ringo rides, and or take guests for a general cruise
- Offer a catered service when requested - summer sample menu will be required
Abilities and Expectations
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Neat and well groomed
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Organised and highly pro-active
- EU passport
- Full clean driving licence/s
- Moped licence - course can be arranged
- Preferably qualified/minimum competent in water sports - particularly kayaking and wake boarding
- RYA level 2 power boat qualification - course can be arranged
- One of you must have a good level of French language
- Villa chef or chalet chef/host experience essential
- Previous hospitality experience
Wages and Benefits
- Staff accommodation
- Salary paid into UK account (NI number required)
- Training provided
If you are a couple, friends or siblings send us your CV if you have experience in all or some of the above requests. We have a team of 3 so we can support with one of the job titles where required.