We are looking for a couple to manage our luxury beachfront villa in Sete, Languedoc. Amazon Creek is seeking the ultimate team to provide cleaning, concierge service and catering upon request to our guests.
Amazon Creek is a small company who offer luxury holidays to our clients. we manage our beachfront villa in Sete, five luxury chalets in Chamonix, a hillside villa in Corsica and a luxury sailing yacht, our clients expect the best! We provide everything from the booking process to in resort concierge.
As a couple (or two friends) together you will provide daily housekeeping and concierge service. The villa is rented on a self-catered basis. A high standard of cleaning, a mid-week linen change, and a daily concierge to offer services and arrange activities for the guests.
- Manage the opening and deep clean of both villas at the start and end of the season
- Complete all weekly accounts efficiently and accurately including client in-resort invoices
- Maintain the gardens maintenance and pool checks
- Manage any maintenance of the villas, staff accommodation, speed boat, vehicle, and moped
- Co-ordinate with any workmen or suppliers who need to access the villa (i.e air-con service, pool company, etc)
- Manage daily clean and mid-week linen change
- Provide a daily program for our guests offering our water sports program of 4 x 2 hr session per week - we have a speed boat, stand up paddle boards, kayaks, and bikes for clients to use. With the speed boat you would be required to teach wakeboarding, ringo rides, and or take guests for a general cruise
Abilities and Expectations
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Neat and well groomed
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Organised and highly pro-active
- EU passport
- Full clean driving license/s
- Moped license - course can be arranged
- Preferably qualified/minimum competent in water sports - particularly kayaking and wakeboarding
- RYA level 2 powerboat qualification - course can be arranged
- One of you must have a good level of the French language
- Villa or chalet host experience essential OR
- Previous hospitality experience
Wages and Benefits
- Staff accommodation
- Salary paid into UK account (NI number required)
- Training provided
If you are a couple, friends or siblings send us your CV if you have experience in all or some of the above requests.