Waiters/waitresses required to work in a busy English style Bar / Restaurant based on a Holiday Resort in the South of France.
In the role of waiter/waitress you will be responsible for :-
* Preparing cutlery, crockery and glassware to prepare tables ready for service.
* Taking customers’ orders for food and beverages using hand held tablets and transmitting them to the bar or kitchen.
* Checking with clients that they are happy and enjoying their experience and taking any actions to correct and problems.
* Understanding the restaurant menu, presenting it to clients answering any questions and offering recommendations where required.
* Informing clients of any specials or plats du jour.
* Opening and serving wine at the table.
* Serving food and beverages to the table and preparing any specialty foods, ie de-boning fish.
* Preparing bills and taking to the table.
* Removing used dishes and glasses efficiently and taking them to the kitchen for cleaning.
To be considered for this post you must have :-
* Previous experience in a Bar and/or Restaurant environnement.
* Be polite and hardworking.
* Able to work as part of a team.
* To be able to work under pressure.
* Have a good knowledge of the French and English language.
Positions available for June - September
Competitive salary based on local rates, possibility of payment to a uk account in sterling.
Subsidized accommodation available on request.
Meals offered before/after shift.
Staff discount in various areas of resort.