As a Powder Byrne Driver you are the first and last point of contact for our guests and therefore an extremely important member of the team. You high level of resort knowledge and personable approach is vital in making that first impression a positive one and key to ensuring that all guests leave with a fantastic feeling.
- Responsible for the safe and professional transfer of Powder Byrne guests between the airport and resort.
- Delivery of the Powder Byrne service.
- Shuttling children's clubs and clients around resort.
- Assisting with arranging ski hire and ski passes for Powder Byrne guests.
- Occasionally required to assist in the supervision of children in our ski clubs during the Peak Weeks.
- To ensure that the Powder Byrne clients' holiday meets or exceeds their expectations.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Experience driving abroad and using snow chains (desirable).
- Minimum age 21.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Excellent guest relations and customer service skills.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management,
- Resilient and comfortable with high workloads and long hours.
- Good understanding of the safety issues involved with supervising children.
- Languages (desirable).
- Return travel to resort
- Winter sports travel insurance
- Ski equipment hire
- Ski Pass
- Competitive salary
- Performance related End of Season bonus
Full Season: November - April
Peak Weeks: 2/3 week periods during the school holidays at Christmas/New Year, Feb Half term and Easter